The Music Performance Unit of the University of New South Wales is a small team responsible for the production of high quality classical music concerts on campus. A core of UNSW's cultural life, the Music Performance Unit manages several primary activities, including:
- Australia Ensemble @UNSW, Australia's leading chamber music ensemble that presents an annual subscription season and free concert and workshop series;
- Collegium Musicum Choir, an 80-100 voice choir comprising mostly undergraduates but also staff and members of the general community. It presents an annual program of three concerts;
- Burgundian Consort, a chamber choir of 12-18 voices of high quality young singers. It presents an annual evening recital as well as appearing at concerts of the Collegium Musicum and other special events;
- Large Instrumental Music Ensembles (LIME) comprising the UNSW Wind Symphony and UNSW Orchestra;
- Young Artists Concerts and special events.
The Music Performance Unit is in the portfolio of the Director of Student Life, Mr Neil Morris.