Keeping Our Audience Safe
The safety and wellbeing of our patrons is of the utmost priority. To ensure a safe and comfortable environment for everyone, we’ve made some changes to the way we operate.
This includes the introduction of a number of measures:
- UNSW Hospitality is registered as a COVID Safe business with the NSW Government.
- Patrons are required to wear a mask at all times while inside our foyers and auditorium, including during the performance. Children 12 years and under are exempt.
- Seating is allocated. Each seat has been socially distanced for your safety. Within the venue, always take your allocated seat.
- As you move around Sir John Clancy Auditorium, please practise physical distancing (1.5 meters whenever possible) and follow the guidance provided by our staff and signage.
- Regular cleaning of high-traffic and high-touch areas.
- A COVID-19 Safe Officer at each of our performances.
- NSW Health QR Code registration for all patrons.
There are new COVID-specific conditions of entry for audiences attending performances, including the digital check in of every person for contract tracing purposes. This includes the circumstances under which you must not attend our performances, and what’s required of you when you visit.
When to stay home
For the safety and wellbeing of everyone, you must not visit UNSW if: you feel unwell or if you are displaying any of the COVID-19 symptoms as identified by NSW Health; you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test; you are required to self-isolate; you have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days before your intended date of visit to UNSW; or you have returned from overseas or have visited a “positive COVID-19 case location” (as outlined by the NSW Government) in the last 14 days before your intended date of visit.