Audition For the Burgundian Consort
The Music Performance Unit of the University of New South Wales is a small team responsible for the production of high quality classical music concerts on campus. A core of UNSW's cultural life, the Music Performance Unit manages several primary activities, including:
- Australia Ensemble UNSW, Australia's leading chamber music ensemble that presents an annual subscription season and free concert and workshop series;
- Collegium Musicum Choir, an 80-100 voice choir comprising mostly undergraduates but also staff and members of the general community. It presents an annual program of three concerts;
- Burgundian Consort, a chamber choir of 12-18 voices of high quality young singers. It presents an annual evening recital as well as appearing at concerts of the Collegium Musicum and other special events;
- Large Instrumental Music Ensembles (LIME) comprising the UNSW Wind Symphony and UNSW Orchestra;
- Young Artists Concerts and special events.
The Music Performance Unit is in the portfolio of the Director of Wellbeing, Mr Neil Morris.
In our 43rd Subscription Season the Australia Ensemble UNSW welcomes regular guest artists to the stage: Andrew Barnes, bassoon; Tobias Breider, viola; Lerida...
Joining the UNSW Music Performance Team this year is our new...
Learn the background and history of various types of Javanese folksong and learn to sing traditional Javanese music with renowned Javanese Gamelan and shadow...